Quote.

My life surrounded by liars, pretenders, backstabbers and hypocrite people. So, that pressure make me to trust no one except myself and sometimes it screw my ass up. But trust me, I'll be kind IF you treat me NICE. Give me respect, I'll give you yours. I know deep inside your heart you are a good person. If ain't so, you're not gonna be able to read this. If you know what I mean.

But,

As i'm getting older, i realized there no need to keep this hatred in my soul. Everybody had their own PAIN. Everybody had their own reason either to do something good or bad. That what makes us HUMAN. And as a human, i desire LOVE, PEACE & HAPPINESS. Life is too short. So, let us be friend. I know we can discover a lot of great things together. CHEERS.

- Abu.

we miss you Abu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment